|Home||Program||Faculty||Register||Camp Info||FAQ||Misc.||Contact Us|
Covid-19 Policy for 2022
At this point (Dec, 2021) no one can say for sure whether we’ll be able to hold American Banjo Camp safely next September. In any event, here is our plan and our policy.
We hope to make a determination on whether camp can take place no later than July 10, 2022 (two months before our starting date).
In the event that we need to cancel ABC 2022 due to Covid safety concerns, everyone will be due a refund for tuition, room and board.
If at any point our venue, Pilgrim Firs Conference Center preempts us and decides to close down for safety concerns we will immediately inform all registrants and refund tuition and room and board payments.
DEPOSITS & BALANCE PAYMENTS
If you pay a deposit we will NOT expect balance payments to be made until after we have made a positive determination to hold the camp.
In the event that we need to cancel ABC 2022 due to Covid, registrants will have the option to roll over their payments to cover payments for the 2023 Camp. Note that Paypal service fees are NOT refundable).
It would be unwise to purchase airline tickets until you get word from us that we are definitely able to move forward with holding the Camp.
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
If we have to cancel American Banjo Camp, all payments will be refundable, but if we are able to move forward with the camp, our regular refund policy will be in effect for any other cancellations.
QUESTIONS or CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. If you would prefer to address anything by phone, send an email message to email@example.com with your phone number and suggested times to call. We'll then get back to you as soon as we can.